The following information has been compiled based on Canadian Government sources. It is intended to provide basic information on living conditions in Canada.
Welcome to Diversity, Welcome to Canada… Canada is the world’s second largest country with a landmass of 10 million square kilometers and a population of approximately just 32 million. With its majestic mountain ranges, vast plains, beautiful beaches, a refreshing countryside, rural havens and bustling cosmopolitan centers, the land of stark beauty has the best of nature and the best of mankind’s creations.
Geography: Owing to Canada’s size, it is divided into the following regions: the Atlantic Region, Central Canada, the Prairie Provinces, the West Coast and the North. Canada is comprised of 10 provinces and 3 territories which include:
3.The Northwest Territories
4.Prince Edward Island
Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the major cosmopolitan centers while Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax are the booming centers of trade and communications. The bilingual city of Ottawa is Canada’s capital. Three oceans border the country: the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Arctic. There are some three million lakes in Canada, covering about 7.6 percent of the Canadian landmass. The main lakes, located in Canada (many large lakes are traversed by the Canada-U.S. border), are Huron, Great Bear, Superior, Great Slave, Winnipeg, Erie and Ontario. The largest lake situated entirely in Canada is Great Bear Lake (31 328 km2) in the Northwest Territories.
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROGRAM:
Fortune Consultants & Co offering services for Canadian Immigration for:
The Immigrant Investor Program of the U.S.A., also known as “EB-5 Program” is the fastest way for high net-worth individuals to obtain permanent residency (Green Card) for themselves & their families including spouse and dependant children under the age of 21. Program requires an investment of US$ 500,000 in government approved project of the United States. Your funds can come from personal savings, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
Choosing right investment is a bit complicated and Sun, based upon its 24 years of experience and over 12000 plus success stories, has a program, which meets the employment creation criteria of this program, while ensuring that you as an investor is well protected when the time comes to have your investment of US$ 500K refunded after 5 years.
1. An individual with the net worth (or combined net worth with spouse, if applicable) of $1,000,000 or more can qualify for EB-5 program. (Without including the value of primary residence) OR
2. Anyone whose individual income exceeds $200,000 or has a joint income of $300,000 with spouse for every year from the past two years and who rightly expects an income of more than $300,000 for the current year as well, can apply for immigration under the EB-5 program.
Advantages of the Immigrant Investor Program
• No compulsion for any prior business or management experience.
• You just need to prove you have obtained funds legally.
• Your investment money is kept in a secure escrow bank account until the government approves your file.
• If your application is refused by the government, the investment is automatically returned by the escrow bank.
• When the conditional resident status has been lifted, full resident status is granted.
• One can apply for US citizenship after five years of residency.